To run Active@ Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray Burner:
- For Active@ Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray Burner dialog box appearing click:
Start > Programs > Active@ Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray Burner from the Active@ Boot Disk shell
- Place a writable CD/DVD/Blu-ray in the drive.
- For adding a folder, click Browse in the Base field. Navigate to a base folder to burn to the CD/DVD. For name of the selected folder appearingselect it and click Open
- For adding a file, click Add File in the Root list. Navigate to a file to burn to the CD/DVD. For file name appearing in the list select the name and click Open
- For removing an item from the Root list, select it and click Delete.
- To label the CD/DVD/Blu-ray, type a descriptive label in Disc Label.
- For burning files and folders to the CD/DVD/Blu-ray and keep the original path hierarchy, click the Keep Full Path radio button in File and Folder Path.
- For burning all files and folders to the root of the CD/DVD/Blu-ray, click the Normal (No Path) radio button.
- Select a drive and a write speed from the Burner drop-down list.
- How to change write settings?
- Click Settings and the Active@ Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray Burner Settings dialog box appears.
- Change the settings to suit your writing needs.
- Click OK.
- Click BURN! Files are written to the CD/DVD.
To allow the taskbar to hide automatically, click the lock icon to unlock it. The taskbar hides until you hold the mouse pointer over the bottom of the screen. To lock the taskbar in place, click the lock icon to lock it.