Active@ Boot Disk : Password Resetting
If your Administrator's password is forgotten or lost you can reset local administrator and user passwords on Windows XP / VISTA / 2003 / 2000 / NT /Server 2008 /Server 2012 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 systems with Active@ Password Changer of Active@ Boot Disk.
The forgotten password recovery tool
multiple hard disk drives.
several SAM databases (if multiple OS were installed on one volume).
the opportunity to pick the right SAM before starting the password recovery process.
- 'Account is disabled', 'Password never expires', 'Account is locked out', 'User Must Change Password at Next Logon' and 'Logon Hours' can be changed or reset.
With Active@ Password Changer you can simply choose the local user from the list to reset the password.
Resetting any local Windows passwords and change account attributes. (Currently unable to reset Windows Live passwords)
See other components
- Active@ Disk Image — data backup and restoration tool
- Active@ File Recovery — deleted file recovery utility
- Active@ Partition Recovery — partition recovery software
- Active@ Disk Editor — for editing disk in a binary format
- Active@ Password Changer — password resetting tool for Windows/DOS
- Active@ KillDisk — Secure data erasure and disk wiping software
- Active@ Partition Manager — all operations with the partitions in your computer
- Active@ CD/DVD Data Burner — data cd/dvd burning software
- Network operations utilities -
- Map Network Drive
- Remote Desktop Connection
- Web browser
- FTP Client
- Telnet Client
- Network Configuration Utility
- System Utilities
- Internet Utilities
- Other Utilities
- File Explorer
- Task Manager
- On-Fly Drivers Loader
- Display Configuration Utility
- Command Prompt shell