Navigating the Active@ Boot Disk Shell
For more information about your purchased license or the status of your DEMO install,
click Start > About Active@ Boot Disk.
- For launching a program from a command line use: Start > Run
- In Open, type the path to the program you want to open, or click Browse to locate it.
- Click OK. The Open drop-down list displays programs you have opened recently.
Start > Load Driver
Load Driver will also help if you need to load any other type of driver. For example, video driver, sound card driver, etc.
For loading a driver:
- Click Start > Load Driver
- You'll see Active@ Driver Installer dialog box. In INF Path, enter the path to the driver information file or click Browse to locate it.
- Click INSTALL DRIVER!
After the driver is installed, you can access the drive using Utilities > Explore My Computer..
You cannot save registration information to a file on a hard drive with damaged partitions.
What can you do if you don't have the driver information file on the current drive?
You may load drivers automatically at boot time. For more information, see BootDisk_Drivers and BootDisk Scripts.
Start > Turn Off Computer
With Active@ Boot Disk shell you have the ability to shut down your computer, restart it or cancel the exit routine.